If your 3D movie looks strange or only plays the 3D movie on one side of the Cinera screen, you must manually adjust the aspect ratio.
To do so, please follow the below steps.
Open the VLC Media player and select the 3D movie you want to watch and start it.
- After that, you should see the movie side-by-side playing parallel to each other
- Press the 2D/3D button at the Cinera body to activate the 3D mode.
- Once Cinera is in the 3D mode, please press the navigation button “DOWN’’ and the VLC player navigation bar appears.
- Press the “RIGHT” navigation button twice to select the aspect ratio icon.
- Presse the round “OK” button located in the middle of Cineras navigation buttons as many times needed to select the aspect ratio which will fit well.
- Once you have finished watching the 3D movie, press the 2D3D button again to deactivate Cineras 3D mode.
Download the pictured step-by-step PDF for a visual explanation.